Monday, September 12, 2016

2016 - 4th season -all hail the queen

It's been a while Internet and anyone who might actually read this, and believe it or not, I'm back. This weekend stared my 4th season with a break out 60 point lead. #sorry #imNotSorry

Last season, I won my league and all of the honor and gloating that comes along with being a champion. This year, I'm here to try again for Hufflepuffs and female fantasy football players alike!

I have never been a consistent blogger but despite playing for three seasons I have discovered there is still so much I don't know about fantasy football and I feel like this would be a good time to get back into the swing for things.

For those of you who might be curious I am still with my Peyton Manning obsessed boyfriend. He is taking the Manning retirement surprisingly well, given the fact that he still manages to bring Peyton up at least once a week in conversation.

We bought tickets to go to the Lions vs. the Colts home opener yesterday, which was a game indeed.

Being from Detroit but a Colts fan, it was a conflicted game for me. I wish the Colts would have played a stronger first quarter but I think the Lions deserved the win with their consistent performance. However, Detroit fans, y'all, come on! This is why we have a terrible reputation!!!

I witnessed a man in a Lions shirt, kick an older man who was walking away and wearing a colts shirt in the ass and almost knock him down. I was flabbergasted that adults would act this way. The fight almost broke out in front of me. I had had enough beers to want to break up the fight but, with how women tend to get beaten up around football, I stayed to myself.

It was good to see Luck back on the field. I followed him in the off-season with the new Andrew Luck Book Club, which if you haven't checked it out, is amazing. I'll be posting about the book club later this season, as well as a summary of my 2015/2016 season win. So look out for more posts this season, I swear I'm going to stop sucking at posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment