Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Week 6 - no I didn't beat Peyton Manning

DISAPPOINTING!

During week six, I thought for about 2 quarters of a game (for those of you who don't know a game has 4 quarters, ya know, 4 quarters make a dollar) that I (my fantasy team) was going to be Peyton Manning.

However such a situation did not occur. Instead, a situation involving rage and disappointment occurred.

Thursday night I actually got to watch football with the Boyfriend. As you most likely don't know, I am job hunting. I have a Master's degree and I work at a golf course. Times have not been easy on me this year. However, the greatest thing that has happened to me this year (OTHER THEN BECOMING AN AUNT- because that shit is amazing) was finding the most amazing boyfriend. We were coworkers while I was in Indiana, and then when I moved back to Michigan we started talking on the reg. Then after like 4 months of being really close and intimate friends we decided to date. However now he lives in North Chicagoland and I live in the D (that mean Detroit, not dicks). I got a call for a job interview in his area and got to make an impromptu trip to see him. Watching football with him is just fun and ridiculous, he like to hug and shake and be loud.

Thursday night I didn't have anyone playing but I did make a big decision after the game, I dropped Montee Ball, the disapointting rookie I played in the first week and never again, and picked up Brandon Jacobs, a running back for the New York Giants. He scored over 25 points but since I picked him up after the game I couldn't play him (and as I write this blog post he is currently questionable with a pulled Hamstring and might not play in week 8 - so sucks to be me)

So Sunday rolls around and I am feeling happy with my line up and I start to second guess myself. I take Giovanni Bernard off my starting line up (MISTAKE) start T.Y. Hilton in my flex spot (because he seems to do well every other week, so I was hoping for good things this week). B-Rad recommends playing Steve Smith, but I don't.

Everyone under preforms, EXCEPT Josh Gordon.
But Luck - 7 points
Ray Rice - 6.4 points
Jason Witten - 4 points

Just bad news all around.

But Monday night the colts were playing and I needed 3 players to score a combined 25 points and I would have won.

BUT THE COLTS LOST to the Chargers. Have you seen their logo, its dumber then the Colts logo!

Most embarrassing thing might be, I went and bought a colts shirt to wear. (The Boyfriend wanted me to borrow his Jersey and I forgot) I bought a shit to wear to the bar, I put blue eye shadow on, and they lose. LUCK HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME.

THREE PEOPLE, 25 POINTS!!!! THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN EASY! Andrew Luck normally puts up close to 20! Wayne got 10 points up, but freaking T.Y. Hilton. You let me down again!!!

WHY CAN'T I QUIT YOU!?!?!?!



This is the face of an Angry lady in the bathroom of a bar taking a selfie in ANGER.

No comments:

Post a Comment