Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Week two: This week is so much like my first boyfriend

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.

This was a disappointing week for the Night Terrors. We lost. Big time. By almost 50 points.

Jason Witten who was amazing last week only delivered 2.7 points. Reggie Wayne? 7.5 points.

Ray Rice has a hip injury and he is my top running back. He only scored 4 points!

Martellus Bennet was the only saving grace of this week with 23 points.

The very worst was that the QB I played this week was Michael Vick. Shit head, dog fighting Michael Vick. He scored 37.22 points against Andrew Luck who only scored 20.64 points. I got knocked into the 11th position on my league because of that.

I really felt that this week was like my first boyfriend.

You have a small crush on a guy with some nice hair, and low and behold he asks you out (drafting). It's all exciting! It's fresh and new. YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND (Fantasy Football team)! You flaunt it to your friends (winning team). You tell everyone about them (players and your win). Then suddenly, you realize you don't really like that guy (football), you just the idea of having a boyfriend (or team). You don't really see eye-to-eye on some things (who starts and who doesn't) and some of their behavior is embarrassing (how they play).

When you are young and you fall out of like with a guy you break up with them.
When you are playing fantasy football and you fall out of like with your team, that is what they call fantasy football.

Mr. Anderson told me, if I was getting pissed off I was doing fantasy football right.

I guess I am doing it right this week.

RECAP
NIGHT TERRORS ARE NOW 1-1
lost 86.44 to 136.42

No comments:

Post a Comment