Monday, October 14, 2013

Week Four: I've got the eye of the tiger!!!!!

Damn that Katy Perry song. It's been in my head for ages and it also allowing my to gloat unnecessarily. Because week 4 was a win, but just barely.

Week three I complained about losing by under a point, oh how the tides had turned!

Week 4 I won by .22 of a point.

Really there are two men I can dedicate this win too, the first is Sproles, or as I call him, Darren. He rocked and scored almost 30 points in my league!!
One thing I enjoy about working at a golf course is that the TV is always on sports. So I get to watch football and work. I started out in the lead, then lost it Sunday night. I was okay with losing. I went out and I really accepted that I lost. I accepted that loss with grace too! I thought, hey something amazing needs to happen, since I only had one person playing Monday night. It was Darren, and Darren, you delivered.

The second man I have to thank for this victory is Eli Manning. Bro, what's wrong. You only put up 9 points, they predicted 17! You lost 31 to 7! I am worried about Eli. I mean, don't get me wrong, thanks for not doing better but seriously, you need to do better.


I then sang this song for like 3 days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment